Being one of the emerging players in the pharmaceutical industry, we have tied a knot with top ranking pharmaceutical companies. Excellence in manufacturing is very crucial; Companies we work with meet the most stringent quality standards to produce various dosage forms.
Our Quality Control (QC) team ensures the delivery of high standard products by conducting step by step review. QC, as a centre of excellence, ensures compliance and follows systematic interventions like streamlining SOPs around critical quality parameters, bullet-proofing complex procedures and targeted capacity building.
We has earned a worldwide recognition for adhering to the highest standards of quality and have received approvals from various Ministries of Health and major international regulatory agencies.
Our Quality benchmark is achieved by strict adherence to the following:
- Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are cGMP compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices) in conformity with national and international standards. They are equipped with hi-tech sophisticated machineries to achieve a high level of accuracy and precision.
- Our quality control laboratories have the latest high precision equipment that build quality at every stage of processing including inputs. We have a dedicated pool of talent who consistently ensure that the highest quality and safety standards are built into our products.
- We maintain world-class quality for our products and services across domestic and overseas markets, thereby ensuring that every patient has access to the best medicines in the world.
- We constantly upgrade our manufacturing facilities and adapt the technological innovations in our facilities to consistently excel and produce high quality medicines at an affordable price.
- Every single product that rolls out of our factories has our guarantee of world-class quality.
Quality medicine is attained by manufacturing pharmaceutical products that ensure a safe and healthy living with constant safety surveillance.
At Gylus, we ensure stringent quality checks. Quality control of our products is a concept that covers all measures taken, including the setting of specifications, sampling, testing and analytical clearance, to ensure that raw materials, intermediates, packaging materials and finished pharmaceutical products conform to established specifications for identity, strength and purity.
Gylus has a tie up with leading manufacturing Companies which are certified with all major accreditations such as US FDA, WHO, GMP, & other Regulatory Authorities.
We are associated with state-of–the-art manufacturing Companies, which adhere to international organizations and standards. These include: